The Evac+Chair evacuation chairs are a universal evacuation solution for smooth stairway descent during an emergency. The Evac+Chair 600H is a modified 300H that allows a two person operation for locations with difficult access.
This model evacuation chair can be used to move heavier individuals and should be operated by two to four people, no heavy lifting is required. It has a lightweight construction, with a blue textured finish and contrasting yellow hammock, with retractable rear and front grab handles. It comes with individual restraints for the safe transport of individuals.
Newly updated features include:
- Double handed grip – for enhanced user operation.
- Anti-slip grip – improves stability and operation.
- Redesigned hammock and backrest – for greater passenger comfort.
- Upgraded kickstand with repositioned wheels – allows weight to be distributed more evenly and enhances passenger comfort.
- Enhanced safety belt – sewn directly into the hammock to reduce wear and tear.
- Onboard user instructions – easy to follow in times of emergency.
Accessories available separately include: Lockable Cabinet, Anti-theft Alarm, Comfy Seat Pad and Wall Mounted Sign.