Spectrum Healthcare (UK) Ltd are proud finalists of the Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards 2014, in the Creative Innovation category with the ErgoKneeler – our ergonomic kneeling system – see: http://www.spectrumhealthcare.co.uk/products/ergokneeler/
The Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards, held at the Daventry court hotel, is the most prestigious award ceremony of its kind in the county. Run and organised by the Northampton Chronicle & Echo and Northamptonshire Evening, supported by local businesses (such as main sponsors Stanair) and, most importantly, marking the achievements of local companies and people.
The evening included a gala dinner, which was attended by over 250 people and involved a raffle and auction in aid of the Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance (WNAA).
Our host of the evening was Simon Weston, whose story about recovering from injuries and burns received while he was on board the Sir Galahad warship when it was destroyed on the Falkland Islands in 1982, is well known around the world through all his charitable work and has been featured in several television documentaries.
The award ceremony itself saw 5/6 businesses (the cream of the crop from Northamptonshire) shortlisted as finalists in each category, with some companies up for multiple awards.
Our congratulations go to all the winner of the evening and especially to Wicksteed Park's subsidiary company, Wicksteed Playgrounds, who picked up the Creative Innovation Award.
The full list of winners were:
- New Business of the Year - Doggies Day Out
- Training and Development - Hi-Force Ltd
- Excellence in Customer Care - Back and Body Clinic
- Creative Innovations - Wicksteed Playgrounds
- Community Investment - Intown Automotive
- Worker of the Year - Jack Fitzhugh, Tompkins Joinery
- Enterprising Organisation of the Year - The Tess Group
- Business of the Year - Hi-Force Ltd
- Long-standing Business of the Year - Starting Off
- Stanair Winners Choice Award - Hi-Force
Video footage of the night can be seen at the link below.